Still Sick...

Went back to work yesterday assuming that I've completely recovered. Man...how wrong was I. Despite being all covered up like a dumpling with a face mask on, the air cond in my office is really unbearable. I could feel within me that my body is trying its best to function and fight on. It sounds like an exaggeration, but when you are sick, everything you do takes extra effort. Also, I rarely fell ill, but when I do, I fall hard (lols...pun intended). 

Had my dinner really late...like 9pm? and it took me 1 hour to finally reach home. I was doing my usual prayer in the car yesterday but I broke down so bad, just crying out to God. Perhaps, being ill and vulnerable allowed my negative thoughts to seep back in. I lamented that I'm really tired of being strong. Honestly, there is not one area in my life where I could seek refuge and rest BUT God calmly reminded he's watching out for me and I can seek rest within him. 

Last night was terrible. My throat was hurting like CRAZY and I couldn't breathe properly due to my blocked nose. The fever came back (unsurprisingly) as my body is too weak to withstand the cold office. Thankfully, my bosses allowed me to take MC today because my condition became worst. Honestly, I'm still thinking should I see a doctor and get some medicine or just let my body heal itself. 

Haha...we'll see because I'm still afraid to see doctors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011