Contemporary piano 'mini' exam

I'm gonna have my so-called mini piano exam tomorrow @.@

Gautim-ed 'One Note Samba' with tempo=200 
Quite an achievement for me since my sense of rhythm is REALLY BADDDDD

but the good ole' 'The Girl From Ipanema' improvisation is driving me to the wall...
Lecturer just taught me basic improvisation and this week he wants my improvisation in quavers, semiquavers, triplets etc @.@ 
I somehow can manage to improvise a bit..but can't help to get panicked in the middle...
listening to improvisations on Youtube now...
Hopefully I can get some ideas from them :) 

On a random note, 
This reminded me of a random statement Glenn made when I was chatting with the seniors on facebook about 'University Reading and Writing Stuff'

Me: Omgosh sorry guys, wrong info
Glenn: Haha, Chermaine play too much bossa ady
Me: 0.0 How you know ?
W.Ming: Not only Glenn hahahaha 
Me: My contempt. piano really =.= 
Wei Ming: Don't worry. My contemp. piano too 
*My thoughts: HEY YOU ARE A GUITARIST LORRRRR*
Glenn: You play contemp. piano with contempt. piano of course la !! 


and omgosh...only until that day that I abbreviated 'contemporary piano' with the WRONG SPELLING !!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011