The best thing that I've heard today...

I was playing my Mozart Sonata in class today while my lecturer hears it. When I Finished playing, he said this:

"Chermaine, you have come a long way since semester 1.. Now you have more musicality and control rather than playing all loud. You actually showed musicality in this fast piece!! If you can play this in jury, the comment will be 'well-prepared'. Though it may not be perfect as every performers will make a mistake somewhere, but this is really good. Good job.

Seriously, when I heard this.. I suddenly felt proud of myself and super touched... I can't believe my ears and it is good to see improvement..it's good to hear something that I've been wanting to hear from a professional :')

Thank God :) I hope my confidence can be increased Even more :)

*pats myself on the back :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011