3 exams, 2 very important final projects, 1 rehearsal, 1 journal and TONS of planning.

I'm not good with creating blog titles, but if you are lazy to read the post, that sentence practically summarized what I'm going and going to go through for these 8 days. 

I'm busy studying for exams, doing Chapter 2 of my group's research paper and on top it, Music Tech 1 journal, rehearsals and Final project for this Saturday..

I wonder why lecturers love to cramp all due dates in an EXAM week... =.= 

1) Research paper due Friday. I really need to kick my members' butt to keep them moving ady..
2) Music tech rehearsals on Friday. I have to know everything from wiring to mixer to stage, to communication with performers.. So much for being a group and team leader 0.0 Other than bossing around, I need to be Mr. and Miss-Know-It-All.
3) I need to edit my group's journal for Music tech, check their individual journals, plan each step for them..and set goals @.@
4) After music tech rehearsals, it's Theory 2 exam..omgosh =.= I just hope I don't flunk my paper..Have been so busy that I have to complete my research paper today and finish those music tech goals (Wednesday's goals) before getting my well deserved rest and wake up to study theory..
5) Final project on Saturday..and we will only have one rehearsal on friday. Due to so many events, CME concert, MBE etc, the recital hall is fully booked until next week...(That's why our Music Tech 1 finals was brought forward to this Saturday instead of next Tuesday). No matter what, Thank God we still managed to book a slot even though it's only 1 hour and it's 1 1/2 hours before theory 2 exam 0.0 
6) Monday is Intro to History finals and I have yet to open my history book..Plan to read it like a story book on Saturday after the project to get a clear picture and dive into hardcore memorizing and studying on Sunday 0.0 
7) My research paper group is *speechless* Most of the time I have to edit their essay and work. It's beginning to get very frustrating already. Come on, I'M BUSY AS WELL !!!!


                                                                        Amen.

But I really thank God because despite my busiest schedule as of yet (Come on, I have been busy all my live but NEVER in my life I experience doing projects in midst of final exam period..I usually do everything before finals, but these two projects just came up out of sudden 0.0) and I'm definitely stressed, but I'm feeling happy..actually I don't feel angry,sad or etc (Okay..maybe sometimes I am frustrated because of some group members' work which is not up to my standard :( ) But thanks to Him, I'm coping really well and feeling joyful as well :) I really can't cope with so many things without His strength. Thank you Jesus :) 

On the other note, I just made a new wallpaper for my laptop using my old pictures, Microsoft word and Picfont.com..Looks a bit cheap but I love the 'Things To Do' and 'Things to Print' column. Really helps during this period where I need to organize which file I need to edit etc. 

p.s: It only took me less than 10 minutes to make this wallpaper and....
      I really have to take new awesome shots of me already...am already running out of amazing pictures of 
      ME.


I also found a cool picture of a mixer on 'Google Image' ,used picfont.com to insert the words and I made this my group's cover picture XD Thick skin much :P But they don't mind I guess :P

                                                              I think it's really cool lorrr...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011