My group's final performance and us as the setting people XD



See the video above!!!!

Finally finished our Music Tech final project last Saturday...
Omgosh...nobody will know how hectic we are unless you are a music student taking this subject with other research papers, history papers etc omgosh...

Even though the sound effect turned out not to our expectation,
but it was amazing to see them pull off amazingly..
I'm so proud of my stage crew, inventory crew and sound engineers T.T
nobody knows how much effort and work we put into the stage layout, miking, controlling the consoles etc..
and yeah I'm da group leader so I have to know everything..

*WE DID ALL THESE WITHIN 5 DAYS!!*

and of course, Sylvester, Aaron and Audrey who collaborated for the very first time only for our project :)

and A actually made me fell in love with this song because of his voice...
*was actually better during rehearsals ...maybe coz our the voice effect prob T.T
Hope my lecturer will only deduct very little marks for it :(

On a random note,

I haven't managed to see somebody pull off this song better than A on youtube,
maybe coz I didn't know he's a voice major until that day haha !!
and it's the first time I saw him so serious coz..yeah

normal la.. musicians..onstage we act cool, offstage, we are sakai(s) XD XD

S,
omgosh...he played this song like it's so easy and like he's da boss!!
Amazing haha XD RH was actually 'electrocuted' by him for awhile haha !!

A,
I'm so proud of A!!
Our gang's 'maknae' haha XD
Not a conga player but a contempt. piano major!!
and learn to play the conga in less than 24 hours on youtube!!

I really love this song because it's so romantic <3 p="">and I'm a super big fan of Bossanova music so yeah XD

p.s: Dindi means 'darling' in a Brazilian language (If i'm not mistaken)..
Trivia: Antonio Carlos Jobim wrote this song for Brazilian singer, Sylvia Telles, who was unfortunately killed in a road accident after he recorded this song. So sad :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011